Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a swell plan

I've got a swell plan. If someone makes something good for dinner or for anything that we don't already have the recipe for they should post what it was on here. Then if we want the recipe we can call and get it. I bet we're all making tasty things and I want to know what you peops are making that is tasty so I can copy it. So, last night I made homemade chimichangas. They were tasty, easy, and good. Now, I expect the phone calls to come pouring in. Peace out, cookers
Holl

5 comments:

  1. That is a real swell idea. I always think I want to get recipes from you Holl cuz you have friends that are good cooks. Too bad one of them moved away. But still, I always think you are getting recipes all the time from peeps, and here I make the same thing over and over again.
    I have a yum main dish called Crockpot chicken gravy, and you serve it over rice. Yum and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya HOll,
    I am bringing myself right into this and want to say, I want the recipes too!
    Plus, last night i made easy and simple Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. Nathan's take "This is really good, the noodles even taste homemade". Of course they were not homemade!
    Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its a great idea. Shantay is giving me a 10 day meal plan including recipes (i'm givning her one and plus one other girl is doing it). If they are good ones, I'll let ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet comment Case. You want to get recipes from me cause of my friends. I'll go dry my tears now and later I'll give you a little kick, just a little one though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swell idea, i got noth though. Maybe one day.... If you can, you should post pics of your food too, cuz i don't know about you guys, but i like to see what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete